Tickets on sale 2/1/19 at 10am PST
|Dot Marie Jones||$50|
|Crystal Chappell, Jessica Leccia & Nadia Bjorlin||$225|
Dos and Don’ts for Meet and Greets:
- Do arrive at the M&G Check-In 15 minutes before your session.
- Don’t be late! You may miss your session, and no refunds will be given.
- Do print on paper your QR code before attending the event.
- Don’t be nervous! M&Gs can go by quickly, and now’s your chance to say, “Hi! Love you, love your work!” and ask those questions you’ve been dying to ask.
- Do be respectful toward our celebrity guests. Inappropriate or rude behavior will not be tolerated. Respect the privacy of celebrity guests.
- Don’t bring gifts for the celebrities.
- Don’t ask for an autograph.
Meet and Greet FAQs
What is a meet and greet?
How long does it last?
Meet and greets will last 30 minutes.
How many people will be at the meet and greet?
Meet and greet capacities will vary depending on the guest, but maximum attendance will be fifteen people.
Can I take a photo or selfie?
Apologies, but photos during meet and greets will not be allowed. If this rule is not adhered to, you will be asked to leave.
Can I bring (friend/partner/etc.) with me to the meet and greet?
Only ticket holders can attend meet and greets.